Bay Island Sportswear understands the importance of ensuring that your personal information is secure and protected. Which is why w are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. We employ a variety of security measures and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, fraudulent mis-use, and disclosure.
Except as described below, we will not disclose personal information to third parties unless you have provided specific prior consent.
Information We Collect
- We collect the information you give us in order to provide you products and services, inform you about our products and fulfill your orders and service requests.
- We work with consumer marketing companies to help us better target our services and product communications to you.
- When you access our web sites, we will log your IP address in our web server logs. We also collect related information such as browser type, operating system, and Web pages visited to help manage our web sites.
How We Use Personal Information
- We use personal information to deliver the services and support, or to carry out the transactions you have requested.
- We use the information collected to send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transactions status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services available from Bay Island Sportswear, Inc. and its corporate affiliates, promotional offers, and surveys.
- We use the information to customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including our web site), technologies, communications and our relationship with you, our valued customers.
- We use the information to enforce our conditions of sale, web site terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you.
- We use information to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
Disclosing Personal Information
- We share your personal information with corporate affiliates to carry out transactions you request or to make our business or that of our corporate affiliates more responsive to your needs.
- We may share your personal information with business partners that help Bay Island Sportswear, Inc. carry out transactions you request or that help Bay Island Sportswear, Inc. to customize, analyze and/or improve our communications or relationship with you, and then only with business partners who share Bay Island Sportswear, Inc.'s commitment to protecting your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, or other legal action as required by law or regulation, or if Bay Island Sportswear, Inc. reasonably believes it is necessary to protect Bay Island Sportswear, Inc., its customers or the public.